Well, it's true. The first blog for this ... blog. Anyways, I'm so happy that I've finally come around to do it. My poor Nyssa, she's been having problems with her left wrist, and then it acted up again! I hate seeing her in that pain. :(
Wow, I have had an interesting last month. God has really helped me improve my faith in Him. I guess God, like promised in the book of James, tests our faith so that we may GROW.
I have an interview tomorrow. I pray God helps guide my thoughts and decisions in a way that will worship Him, and if God grant me the job, that it be done, whatever His Will is though, I accept it.
I love Christ so much; I mean he only sacrificed Himself for mankind's sin and all lol. Then rose from the grave!
Random thoughts above. Anyways, I guess I shall write again sometime. I love you, Father, Christ Jesus, for the blessings I have been given. A beautiful wife :) and an amazing group of close friends!
Chuck Adams
aka Nyssa's husband
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment